Longevity and performance of minarelli vertical cyl. on 40mm motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all in what you want and how much you want to spend. Ryan is claiming 16 hp for the Piaggio hybrid and 9hp for the minarelli. You're not just strapping that down to a Walmart bike.

Very expensive would not trust 16hp on an aluminum chinese frame. It seems the ktm clone with mounts might be a simpler alternitive, I don't know if there's any room for pedal drivetrain. I stumbled across a video of a kid riding a bike with the ktm clone and he's zooming I assume the bottom end is way more stout than the machining/ metalurgy on these bicycle kit motors.

Very expensive would not trust 16hp on an aluminum chinese frame. It seems the ktm clone with mounts might be a simpler alternitive, I don't know if there's any room for pedal drivetrain. I stumbled across a video of a kid riding a bike with the ktm clone and he's zooming I assume the bottom end is way more stout than the machining/ metalurgy on these bicycle kit motors.

Glad he didn't wipe out

Check out this Death Trap KTM water cooled 50cc 5 speed. He gets this Death Trap up to 70mph I Know him Hes CrAzY

No Brakes Crappy frame and Crappy wheels

That's my Whizzer M/B in the back ground She'll do 50 to 55 mph but she's SAFE
My normal cruising speed is 40 to 45 mph

DSCF9284.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back