Look what came up on today's craigslist.

L

Large Filipino

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 671
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if the engine is not cracked and still usable I would think?
I bet someone could make him a 100 offer and he'll bite.

Old Whizzer

If I were there i'd surley buy it, but cannot take the risk of long distance, and might be a rip-off take the money and run?

Mike

Of course it is worth $200 dollars!!! It could be parted out for 4 times that amount. The carburetor alone is worth over $100.00. The gas tank is most likely worth over $100.00. The flywheel another $60.00 to $75.00, side cover $50.00, camshaft [if it has one] is approx. $50.00, lifters $25.00 to $30.00, cylinder & piston $150.00, clutch pulley & arm $80.00 to $100.00, head $75.00 to $90.00, motor mounts $35.00 to $50.00, etc, etc.
If I lived anywhere near the bike, it would be sold in seconds!
Have fun,
Quenton

Thanks Quenton. I had a hunch this has worth. Then it's so old even.

I wish I had the funds then build up on it.

I'm sure someone else will see the gold around here in Denver.

Hi Large,
If anyone buys it, I have every single part possibly needed. And most of my vintage parts are NOS, but I have used parts [in perfect condition] if needed in most cases if money is an issue. Almost always the motors can be put in service with a little carburetor work [cleaning or rebuilding], and or ignition coil repair or replacemnet. An average "H" motor is worth $850 to $1000.00 rebuilt, and a "J" is worth about $200.00 dollars more. The points can also give a few problems, but can be easily replaced with a module [approx. $20.00].

Have fun,
Quenton

Last edited:
Hey Large.
If it is still there, I will send you the money to get it for me. We can work out the shipping later. That's a real deal..

Jim

Last edited:
Back