Look what fell in my lap (occ chopper)

Spare_Parts

Local time
7:55 PM
Paid $50 for it from one of local landscapers. Engine hasn't been run. Missing the tank, throttle and cdi. Don't have any plans for it yet, not even sure if it will stay 2 stroke. Going to pull the engine and the cheesy mount off this weekend. Want to open the engine up to see what it is. Plan to start a build thread when it gets going.

I rescued a kid my age with one of those chopper bikes the mounts were jerry rigged to heck worse than that. The kid used it to ride to work on a 50mph 2 lane road, crazy. A carb cleaning and clutch adjustment and he was off. I was coming home from work in my car and he was right at my turn next to a furniture store. It had no pedals or brakes either, oh and there were colored straws on the front tire spokes lol.

So the engine is the case for the new build. Tried to sell it on cl but even for $25 (no engine) nobody wanted it so I killed it lol. Ralph Nader wrote a book about occ, Unsafe at any speed! Look it up haha. Anyway this is going to hurt some feelings.

Back