Look what I found .......

I've been working on it for 3 days....... I'm ready to take the cutting torch to it :mad:.
I've been trying to get the back rim hubs off the axle and they just won't move after being heated to red hot.
I'm at my wits end = take it back to the woods

If you cant get it off the axle then cut the whole assembly off. Use pillow blocks and steel rod instead of the axle if you must....
But maybe try a gear puller or some sort of hydraulic contraption.... Maybe try removing the rust and loosen it up by leaving it overnight in hydrochloric acid or spray bunch of it on and idk... Heating will help a bit, but realize the coefficient of thermal expansion of steel is 7 x 10^-6 per degree C... Which is not a lot but coupled with a bunch of other stuff will help

Thanks for the advice, But I'm done with it. Its more work than I want to put into it

It's worth $100 as is That rear axle is kinda complicated and long is it rusted pretty bad?
I have never seen one There might be hidden snap rings. How about a few pic of the axle and stuff

There was 1 pin holding the rim/axle in place and hub has an indention shape in it being the key way

Looky what I found!

Back