look what I got!!! 4-stroke powerplant :)

Re: the motor!

wavygravy said:
the ungreatful s.o.b. forgot to tell ya all he got the new motor from wavy gravy! you all should see the guy he cant decide what to do next, & smoke is rolling from his ears from thinking so hard! bigger! better! faster!!! :eek:

now...that's what friends are for :D :D :D
(and I am sure he is VERY greatful !!!)

not ungrateful at all, my too-cool bro...i wasn't sure if you wanted it known, apparently you do :p :LOL: :LOL:

i gotta say, people, wavy' really did hook me up, it's the yamaha that gets first shot at sabrina II, i love the look :D

So, what happend? I'm wanting to do this type of engine and I am having trouble finding info or even any pics of such a hookup in the middle of a bike. Here in Kansas you can have a 130cc or 3.5hp engine on your bike.

i still have both engines...i still have the vintage worksman trike (can't find the link)...someday...

with the MBRA off to such a good start, i'm thinking full-blown rat-bastige exhibition dragster...pedaling it up onto the wheelie bars for an eighth-mile would rock!

hey, a guy can dream, eh? so far, it's been working :cool:

Last edited:
Funny how they thought they had the most displacement...........
Well the new record here is 196cc Honda Clone and 207cc Briggs I think.

My 196cc engine is WAY too big and heavy to put on a bike! How do you folks plan on using these 150+cc engines on the bike itself???!?

WOW....Hook that baby to a 44 series Torq-A-Verter....stick it on a stretch frame with some 24x4 wheels and chop away....what a beast!!!! Forget the pedals and roll on the throttle....ZZZZOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Back