Looking for a bike

DistantWolrld101

Local time
1:08 PM
Thats called the Long A** Frame.
that doesn't look long like the frimstrong deluxe

f_urbandeluxe_m_1_mb_1024x1024.jpeg

Urban-Deluxe-Chrome_1024x1024.png

I mean if the frimstrong deluxe will work without special mounts you just sold me a bike lol

darwin

Local time
11:08 AM
WOW, not sure how to ride that. I'd like to try just to see how it felt. Even on m/c's I don't like the forward controls. I like my feet under neath me. Maybe because I'm just used to upright riding and refuse to change maybe, not sure.

DistantWolrld101

Local time
WOW, not sure how to ride that. I'd like to try just to see how it felt. Even on m/c's I don't like the forward controls. I like my feet under neath me. Maybe because I'm just used to upright riding and refuse to change maybe, not sure.
I like em because once the bike is started you can set the pedals in a position where they are like pegs, so you can relax on nice trips in the country air

i use my bikes as daily riders for work and seeing family who are 30 mins away by car roughly 40 mins to hour by m/b

it would def have longer handlebars to they're closer to me so i wouldn't be stretching forward for em

DistantWolrld101

Local time
@Sidewinder Jerry

i like the one you posted but i really like the deluxe version especially the chrome

would a motor mount from cdh for $30 like this
411t5PcekHL._AC_.jpg
fit on the bottom

i really don't want to buy special mounts or make any but for 30$ if it would work i can spend that on this long boy

Urban-Deluxe-Chrome_1024x1024.png
urban-man-deluxe-chrome-1_1024x1024.jpg

weefek

Local time
Are those long frames actually comfortable? Seems to be they'd be the opposite of that.

I have a small 26" frame the motor barely fit on it and even it's not comfortable enough for me. Although that be the handle bars to be fair.

Sidewinder Jerry

Local time
Are those long frames actually comfortable? Seems to be they'd be the opposite of that.

I have a small 26" frame the motor barely fit on it and even it's not comfortable enough for me. Although that be the handle bars to be fair.
You have a small frame with 26" wheels. You'd have to be nearly 7' tall to need a 26" bicycle frame. Though frame geometry can still differ; in general the seat tube length represents the frame size.

This frame calculator will let you know the perfect frame geometry for your particular body build if you had a custom frame made. Therefore when it comes to comfort one should try to get a manufactured frame as close as possible to their ideal frame geometry.

Chainlube

Local time
10:08 AM

Ha ha, believe it or not the cranny is a fairly comfortable bike. My first build, that was the only thing good about was the comfort.