Looking for a motor

Im in need of a complete old worn out 66cc motor...I don't need a cdi or an exhaust or any of the bike kit pieces.. Just a complete motor with carburetor.

A cheap no name China motors is fine.

I'm new to this hobby as far as the bike motors are concerned and looking for something to familiarize myself with and get the wheels turning in my head.

Give me a shout if you can help me out.

PayPal ready for the right deal.

Bump.

No one has a worn out motor they can part with?
Many concider these engines disposable and when ceased up or damaged to where they wont run just get chucked in the trash.For me the damaged parts are garbage but all the rest is still good,many dont bother to open them up and rebuild it when a replacement can be bought for around $100 or less.Currently my engine is 10 years old the case half's are from 06 the crank is newer but I've had it 5 years now my clutch is made up of all used parts from every type engine every made lol it's modded to be stronger but the abundance of used parts never ends.I've had customers who have worn out the topend and end up just replacing the whole engine because here the top end kit is 40 bucks and I charge 60 bucks to rebuild it should nothing else be needed than that's 100 and for another 60 it can be replaced completly rather cheap and they dont want the old one so lots of still usable parts for latter use lol.My son's 50cc that he ran all season cost me all of 20 bucks and my time to build up it had broken front mounting studs aswell as both exhaust studs and the clutch was worn out but all the major componants were there and rebuildable.So there are those who rebuild and keep parts on hand and those who just trash it and start again if they do lol.You can find complete bikes and engines that the owner has trouble with really cheap on C/L or Kijiji or local classifieds all overNorthAmerica.

Back