Looking for a motorcycle-type headlight for my Cruiser

MM, from experience since you want more light you should compare lumens on your current light vs the new one. $69 isn't cheap. If they don't measure in lumens then some other standard that might be used to compare. I've got 2 or 3 lights that looked good but were no brighter than what was replaced.

MM, from experience since you want more light you should compare lumens on your current light vs the new one. $69 isn't cheap. If they don't measure in lumens then some other standard that might be used to compare. I've got 2 or 3 lights that looked good but were no brighter than what was replaced.
I don't have much experience in headlights but that thing is bright. From the reviews I researched the headlight was one of the most talked about features of the bike. I will have a picture up in about an hour with the light at night. This is my first "headlight" all the other lights were USB rechargeable dingledoppers ya know? I do use one of my MB rechargeable headlights as a front flasher though. My bike doesn't have a flashing headlight feature.

Here you go, four pics. Two down a little neighborhood street, each with the light adjusted differently. One in a cemetery. If you look close Wyatt Earp's grave is in there. You can't see it, it is too far back and I'm not going in there at night. Not because I'm scared of ghosts, but society's ghosts. And another down the side of some tracks.
IMG_20230114_180117513.jpg
IMG_20230114_180122790.jpg
IMG_20230114_180642040.jpg
IMG_20230114_180828030_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

Here you go, three pics. Two down a little neighborhood street, each with the light adjusted differently. One in a cemetery. If you look close Wyatt Earp's grave is in there. You can't see it, it is too far back and I'm not going in there at night. Not because I'm scared of ghosts, but society's ghosts. And another down the side of some tracks. View attachment 185306View attachment 185307View attachment 185308View attachment 185310
Yep, light's up the whole lane far down the street with a focused beam just like ya want (y)

Not Wyatt Earp... Pat Garrett. The guy that "shot" Billy the Kid.

But I think you might actually see his tombstone in the upper right of the lit up area. His whole family is buried there.

Tomorrow... when the zombies are in line at the free lunch center. But yeah I live like a block from his grave, kind of cool. I get to show all my family that comes and visits since I am a transplant here. I drive past the courthouse/jail that sentenced Billy the Kid to hang and then his gang busted him out, every day on my way to work. Lots of pretty cool history here. Nothing like back east, but for out west it is kind of cool.

Back