Looking for a Whizzer dealer in New England/NY

Timothy Sanders

Local time
12:29 PM
I've built my motor bike using a $69 bike from Target & a chinese engine from Boy Go Fast. Total investment $200.

Now I'd LIKE to go on multi-day trips, bicycle camping, on a motor bike but I don't trust the one I built as I'm frequently adjusting & repairing it. I anticipate that I'd spend more time repairing than riding! So. I'm thinking about a commercial pre-built motor bike.

I'm in southeast Conneticut. Does anyone know of a Whizzer dealer in New England or New York?

Thanks for ANY info!
Tim

You will probably only find a Whizzer bike on Ebay because Whizzer USA is not selling new bikes anymore. It is a shame your not close to me in Pa. I'm selling my 2000 Whizzer with all the upgrades that make it bullet proof because I'm going to put my efforts into a vintage Whizzer. I already have a 1946 engine and all the parts to make it happen and I just don't have the room for both.

Jim

BTW I see you are a new member. Welcome to MBc! You will find a lot of good reading about these bikes in the stickies at the top of the Whizzer forum! Some models are much better than others. Mine used to have the problematic WC-1 engine but now has a highly modified NE5 engine. Just ask any one who has ridden mine. I have had many offers in the past to buy it so now that I am ready to sell, it shouldn't take long. As you read the threads you will learn the differences so you don't get stuck with a lemon.

Last edited:
Jim,
Where abouts in PA? I'm off to the Pennsic War (SCA.ORG) on the 29th or so. If you're on the way I could drop by...
Tim

Hi Tim
I am in the south east corner near Philadelphia. I just did a map quest from the Pennsic War site in Slippery Rock Pa to my place. 314.6 miles away! I have had this up for sale locally and have a local penitential buyer. Didn't mean to get your hopes up. This all came about very quickly. Don't give up though because they are a blast to ride.

Jim

Back