Looking for an autocad person

Karl Snarl

Local time
8:12 AM
Looking for someone to do a few paid for files in STL for me. It will be autocad work and from what I can tell most of the work can be found online. Really need to just merge a few pieces in autocad. I'm not sure how to use autocad, but companies online will do it for 5-20 bucks a file. I'd rather pay someone ,not a company. I'll learn it myself if I have to, just not much time right now. I want to make some air covers of different designs for flare. Anyone out there decent priced and good at autocad? I'll even accept help learning the prog.

I think circut is more like running my laser printer to print a simple cut. Draw out a 2d pattern, an it just cuts it out. Making a stereolithograph is quite a bit more complex. Basically it's making a 3d picture so I can turn that into a machine code.

I have no problem learning it myself, just means less money for someone who can do it. lol. So many people brag about being able to do things, but when it comes up, they ghost out. lol.

Checkout www.tinkercad.com

You can design anything you want. Import different shapes to get what you want, and adjust them for your needs.
Take a tuba and edit it to be a scoop.

LOL I'll help pay for the stl files, so maybe I can purchase some reed stuffers.

You might be able to find them for free. I found the g2 stuffer free, was even made by eric smolik I believe. It is a slightly different design than the one they sell on their website, but works just the same. Only real difference is the ends on my are saw tooth where the one they sell is flatter and no step. Not that it makes any difference inside the reed housing.

Back