Looking for and wondering how to obtain sponsorship for worlds fastest motorized bike

i can't c & p quotes and respond...

if you use a 50cc MB yes reaching 60mph at the mile would be quite a chore. even with pedaling. but methinks not impossible.

now, about full-time pedalers...they'd be planning for a HUGE top ratio, and use the motor-assist to, well, assist. pedaling slow, strong, smooth. that's sounding neater the more i think about it.

alrighty then...anyone guessing? yathink can a pedal-only bicycle go from 0-60 inside a mile on the salt?

Last edited:
some day, my settling ground will be near the salt lake, my destination never changes. my safety gear is in storage with a sponsor. we both do want more racing. it's way cool knowing i can repeat the experience anytime i wanna sign up. when it happens, i'll blow my '08 doors OFF, ubetcha.

i'm just sayin'...an individual wants to race, there's no need to wait for a group to form, i know a cool place you can do some racing.

and you're "inside" for the big show, too...part of a world-class event...astounding machinery abounds, the whole 3 days is about the rumble and roar of the bigboys on the big track.

Last edited:
golden eagle has always been straight-up with me, and because of them i've been able to go beyond "i wanna"...in 2008 dennis sent me a company check, memo'd "racing bonus"...i believe that makes me the first...you see, they thought about me the person, and they gave me something special to show it. i no longer care if all you wanna do is talk, clearly the real legwork is too much trouble. too bad, the rewards are priceless. cya's on the flip-side.

Last edited:
With human power, a human did achieve over 65mph.., HUMAN LEGS! lol.

But anyway.. Trav my man.., where are you located? I want you to build my bike or tune it lol.

Id watch this on TV. But anyway.., a human could go that fast pedaling.., but not for long without getting tired very, very quickly.
So if you or anybody else might change the future of motorized bikes, and can make them more reliable, more stable, especially at higher speeds, im rootin for ya! And wanting you to work on my bike.

In return..
I will be your test dummy/rider, I repeat, I WILL be your test dummy. I just need the proper helmet.., kneepads and elbow pads. You can be the one to get the award though come game day

Last edited:
Hpv speed is over 80 mph.
That is on a super faired unpaced recumbent bike.
I will not bother to post links do a google.

Kevin

Back