Looking for anything on SpringCycle

Boisebanker

Local time
10:28 AM
Hello - I am a complete newbie to this, but am interested in knowing if anyone has ever heard of a "SpringCycle?" It was made in Los Angeles in the late 30's and early 40's. I have been told that there only about 3 complete machines around and I have just purchased one of them. I would like to find any information on them including current owners and parts. Tnx. Wes

Thanks, Dave...and the one that MikeyBike was advertising is the one that I just purchased. I owned one in the 1950's and have been looking for one since. Now it is the hunt for more information and/or parts bikes.

Blast from the past

srdavo
Want to thank you for the links as they took me back to the mid-fifties. When I was a knee high I saw a smallcar drive by and was amazed by it. This was in Saginaw Michigan and it really started me on the path of building motorized vehicles. Thanks again!

Looking for Springcycle owners

Thanks, Dave...and the one that MikeyBike was advertising is the one that I just purchased. I owned one in the 1950's and have been looking for one since. Now it is the hunt for more information and/or parts bikes.

I anyone out there knows of a Springcycle, contact me. Also, info on a 1939 Lauson TLC261 engine, which is what is powering my bike.

Back