Looking For Bike Suggestion

For the money this is really good,

Now if you're looking to ride farther,then just add a dual battery discharge balancer and another battery and you're good to go :)
I was gonna say i already bought the Himiway but my job did lol and i bought a 2nd battery for it the fat tires are gonna help for the thick snow we get.....

gotta be ready when ya live in a state where the weather changes every 30 mins i swear

I was gonna say i already bought the Himiway but my job did lol and i bought a 2nd battery for it the fat tires are gonna help for the thick snow we get.....

gotta be ready when ya live in a state where the weather changes every 30 mins i swear
Can a person program the Aventon Adventure to have throttle only? Thumb or twist throttle. No pedaling if a person chooses.

Can a person program the Aventon Adventure to have throttle only? Thumb or twist throttle. No pedaling if a person chooses.
1676924448434.png

Incased you missed it, the thumb throttle is what turned me away because i didn't want to spend money on another battery and a twist throttle because i hate getting thumb cramps and i def don't want a COLD freaking thumb when riding in the winter

i also didn't see lights, i could of missed it, even ADDING crappy lights saves me a LITTLE time.

View attachment 187402

Incased you missed it, the thumb throttle is what turned me away because i didn't want to spend money on another battery and a twist throttle because i hate getting thumb cramps and i def don't want a COLD freaking thumb when riding in the winter

i also didn't see lights, i could of missed it, even ADDING crappy lights saves me a LITTLE time.

That's one of the things that i dislike about my Aventure 1 ebike.
The throttle is not on demand. From stopped i count one one thousand two then it starts to roll....sort of takes a while as it ramps up to around 12mph then it scoot up to 20mph and there she sits LOL

In PAS 5 it hits 31.7mph on the flats ...Now the Level with the thinner tires would be very different.

I'd like the throttle to be right now on demand and a 1000w motor with a 35amp controller and a display to adjust each PAS parameter.

Not askin alot really lol

Himiway has good reviews and i know someone with one and he loves it :)

Ride Safe! :cool:

If the desire is 20mph, a 500W bike can achieve this on throttle only. A 750w can reach around 25-30mph.

Is there an opposition to pedaling? With pedal assistance most bikes in your price range can easily meet your range goal, and with the assistance of the motor the bikes are actually fairly easy to pedal.

I bring this point up because there are quite a few bikes out there that meet most of your requirements. The hangup is the battery capacity. A typical 20ah 48V battery is going to run around $550-600, which tends to bump the price of the bike up just outside of your price range. There are quite a few bikes with 13-15ah batteries that are well within your price range out there.

As for alternative options. This Himiway bike comes pretty close to checking all of the boxes.

This bike comes with a 20ah battery.
I have a T-1 cargo it's ap good bike for heavy riders, but not a good pedal bike. The 20" wheels and high torque motor output combination create a bit of a learning curve on low speed turns for older or new riders. The step thru frame is a + for anyone with mobility issues. I like the 26" x 4" fat tire, if the motor is bafang and 20ah battery is quality that's a good price.

Back