Looking for CDH contact info

Spare_Parts

Local time
8:08 AM
Need to get CDH's contact info. Would like to see if they would be interested in reproducing some parts. Think it was posted here before.

Any help is appreciated.

I talked to CDH on Alibaba about suspension forks and they were interested in changing a spec on 1 1/8" sets to 1" if I'd order more than 200 units. so, it looks like they would only do almost anything if one would spend about $2-3k + with them

I talked to CDH on Alibaba about suspension forks and they were interested in changing a spec on 1 1/8" sets to 1" if I'd order more than 200 units. so, it looks like they would only do almost anything if one would spend about $2-3k + with them
I heard the same thing about the iron sleeved cylinders. They will make a batch if someone orders 2k of them(!). Even at a bulk price of only like $25(just a guess) ea thats a $50k investment...but man an iron cylinder would be sweet.

be nice to have, but it would have to be really cheap for use on a disposable motor

Hodaka used to injection cast their aluminum cylinders over their premade iron liners. Alumiferric was the name. I owned a Road Toad 100cc it was a really durable bike.

Last edited:
Gofundme may be an option you could look in to but no guarantee and youd have to promote the stuffins out of your idea

Back