Looking for correct spark plug for 99cc 4stroke

TheGeneral1

Local time
4:01 AM
Does anyone know a good replacement spark plug and info on correct gap as well to fit my 99cc 4stroke motor..it has an Autolite with the #s 275 in it now. Thanks!!✌

Does anyone know a good replacement spark plug and info on correct gap as well to fit my 99cc 4stroke motor..it has an Autolite with the #s 275 in it now. Thanks!!✌
NGK gives 2 plugs as a cross reference BPR5HS or BPR6HS. The first is listed as the closest match. The second being the cooler plug would be my choice for the hotter summer months. The P stands for a protruding electrode so you want to check the new plug with the old one to make sure it doesn't go to far into the cylinder.

NGK gives 2 plugs as a cross reference BPR5HS or BPR6HS. The first is listed as the closest match. The second being the cooler plug would be my choice for the hotter summer months. The P stands for a protruding electrode so you want to check the new plug with the old one to make sure it doesn't go to far into the cylinder.
Would the same apply to a 2-stroke?

Would the same apply to a 2-stroke?
You don't want to use the ngk plug with a P used in it's part # if you are decking the cyl. and using the slant head. P means protruding electrode. it can project to far into the chamber and bounce on the piston. A NGK B7HS should be fine for most needs. Maybe a B6 for the winter.

Back