Looking for Crankshaft Shims

Nickt919

Local time
5:49 AM
I am looking to find crankshaft shims or any thin shim washer with the dimensions of
22mm x 16mm x .3mm.

The thickness can be any up to 1mm.

I’ve searched online but so far I have struck out.

I found some from a Chinese vendor but delivery is in January. I was hoping to find something sooner.

Anyone know where I can buy such a thin shim 22 x 16 mm? Thanks…

Can you use something like this. 5\8 is basically 16mm. Can you work with the larger outer dimension?
At .004 the are certainly thin enough to set play with.

Attachments

• D779F411-57C4-4E2C-87D0-40D6EC4F3983.png
    D779F411-57C4-4E2C-87D0-40D6EC4F3983.png
    710.9 KB · Views: 68
I am looking to find crankshaft shims or any thin shim washer with the dimensions of
22mm x 16mm x .3mm.

The thickness can be any up to 1mm.

I’ve searched online but so far I have struck out.

I found some from a Chinese vendor but delivery is in January. I was hoping to find something sooner.

Anyone know where I can buy such a thin shim 22 x 16 mm? Thanks…
Look up arbor shims, they are pricey, they are hardened to. Get them almost in any size & thickness. There made in all kinds of materials too.

Look up arbor shims, they are pricey, they are hardened to. Get them almost in any size & thickness. There made in all kinds of materials too.
I did find those…arbor shims.. but the price just to get 1mm of shim didn’t size up for my deal. Thanks for the heads up!

I did find those…arbor shims.. but the price just to get 1mm of shim didn’t size up for my deal. Thanks for the heads up!
Yeah I should of mentioned that, you really dont get a deal on them, unless you buy them in packs of 10 or more. That size probably is not cheap either.

Back