Looking for engine kits (Europe)

Hello. I'm from Spain. The problem is that more companies that sell engine kits, are on USA. It's clear, the shipping price to Europe increase much.

Anybody knows where to buy engine kits when the shipping price to Europe be razonable?

I don't want to pay 150$ for shipping...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to ask US vendors about shipping costs. $150 sounds way out of the range.
UPS (United Parcel Service) does international shipping, inquire checking their website www.UPS.com

I shipped packages to Europe paying about $1.00 per pound, using private carriers, but it was slow (by ship) about 4-5 weeks.

Hope it helps.

kit

i can sell you a kit for 150.00 and then ship it to you. i will check ups tomorrow to see what the shipping cost is. just try to sell some more though me over there. the more the better specially for shipping reasons thanks

Hello. I'm from Spain. The problem is that more companies that sell engine kits, are on USA. It's clear, the shipping price to Europe increase much.

Anybody knows where to buy engine kits when the shipping price to Europe be razonable?

I don't want to pay 150$ for shipping...

Thanks in advance.

I'd stay away from HT (center mounted kits) most of them are junk, difficult to install, will fall apart soon, or if you don,t have good quality strong bike, HT kit will tear apart your bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd stay away from HT (center mounted kits) most of them are junk, difficult to install, will fall apart soon, or if you don,t have good quality strong bike, HT kit will tear apart your bike.

I'd have to agree 100% with you statement. They are junk.

Back