Looking for good carb. for HF 79cc

CRUZR47

Local time
11:06 AM
About my motor the governor has been removed, have high flow filter , header pipe, and ARC billet flywheel. I was running the reworked carb from AGK, but as I was putting the bowl back on I over torqued it and broke the carb, I have been thinking about a better upgrade and now is the time to do so, Any suggestions?

IMG_0305.jpg

I'd look into either a vm18 or a dellorto 19mm phbg carburetor. Maybe a billet connecting rod as well.

I've used the PZ19 on a 79cc with good success. They're less than $20.
Did you fab up your own intake? And do you know of anyone out there that sells the intake, I can weld, but don't have access to a welder, been eyeballing that HF cheap welder, some things you can but there and some you can't you know, but thanks for your input and advice.

I'd look into either a vm18 or a dellorto 19mm phbg carburetor. Maybe a billet connecting rod as well.
Thanks for your reply and I wish they made a billet rod for the 79cc, they all on the 212cc as far as aftermarket parts, if ARC was going to make one they would have done it by now. thanks again

Did you fab up your own intake? And do you know of anyone out there that sells the intake, I can weld, but don't have access to a welder, been eyeballing that HF cheap welder, some things you can but there and some you can't you know, but thanks for your input and advice.
Yea, I made two complete custom intakes, one for the 79cc chonda type engine and another for the B&S 3hp flathead.

If you check mini bike sellers, you might find an intake.

Back