looking for information on how to motorize my adult tricycle. i have recently bought a mooncool adult tricycle from amazon

normanjacobs

Local time
12:47 AM
looking for information on how to motorize my adult tricycle. i have recently bought a mooncool adult tricycle from amazon.

MOONCOOL Adult Tricycles 3 Wheel 7 Speed Trikes, 20/24 / 26 inch Adult Trikes 3 Wheeled Bike with Basket for Seniors, Women, Men. I would like to add a gas motor to it but want to make sure i get the right one for this bike, any help would be appreciated.​

Gotta jack shaft it for the easier route. We have one of those at work. I keep offering to motorize it. Owner says no. Lol. The 24 might be to small for ankit with out mods to the frame.

Welcome to MotoredBikes :).... There's a lot of YouTube videos about motorized 3 wheeled bikes.

looking for information on how to motorize my adult tricycle. i have recently bought a mooncool adult tricycle from amazon.

MOONCOOL Adult Tricycles 3 Wheel 7 Speed Trikes, 20/24 / 26 inch Adult Trikes 3 Wheeled Bike with Basket for Seniors, Women, Men. I would like to add a gas motor to it but want to make sure i get the right one for this bike, any help would be appreciated.​

I came across this guy and his Motorized Trike one day riding my M/C
Check out his Hybrid Trike. It might give ya some ideas

I believe that's a gas bike kit, other than he used a 212 instead of the 79cc that comes in kit. Heres a pic of the kit.
$_1.jpeg

Back