• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Looking For The Highest Mileage DAX Motor WINS a NEW MOTOR!!

T

thatsdax

Right now. I have around 4,500 miles on my motor. If anyone has more miles with no rebuild, Let me know. The first person that can exceed 6,000 miles,,Let me know. I will send you a brand new updated even better motor. Free. I will even include free shipping. I will also need some info on your bike, and some pics to post showing the bike, motor and winner... I will make this offer until then end of this summer. or until a winner comes forward..Which ever comes first..Thanks..and let me know if there is anyone up to the challenge !!!! and remember... thats Dax !!!!!!

L

locoWelder

it does have to be one of your or the ones that have been sold by you?

and what about mods when the motor was new?

like mine, I bought it used but the guyI bought it fromgot it new but never got it to run,but mine dose have rings , jug and piston that are not stock .

I think I just ansered my questin :(

P.S.i went out to get my mileage is 8279.1

G

How will you certify the mileage?

I guess I better get riding......

R

rcjunkie

The question should be not highest mileage, but who has gone longest without having to tighten a loose bolt :)

G

Well, that would be me apperently! I haven't had to tighten anything....yet.

Tom

I have had my motor for well over a year! I got mine in feb of 06 from dax. I have 35093798729357843432165983742398472k miles on mine.....

jk, I have like 1500 on mine...

T

thatsdax

ok...Still Looking....

This is on the Honor system. I will need the story behind the motor..How you were able to accumulate the mileage, and at least one witness to verify the milage. Once I can verify this information.. That person will win a New Dax 70cc Type D motor !!!!! I only have one motor to give away.. So..there will be one lucky winner. So..Get out there and Ride !!!!!! and....While you are at it...Enjoy the ride......

T

thatsdax

Cutoff Date.

Dec 31st 2007 is the Cutoff Date. Or when someone wins..Which ever comes first.. With some of the mileage reports, I do not think we will make it to 31DEC07. I am sure someone will win soon. I know some guys that ride a lot for sure...

G

Well, I've got two of them, so I can't get the highest mileage on one.....They demand equal time! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: