Looking For The Highest Mileage DAX Motor WINS a NEW MOTOR!!

T

thatsdax

Right now. I have around 4,500 miles on my motor. If anyone has more miles with no rebuild, Let me know. The first person that can exceed 6,000 miles,,Let me know. I will send you a brand new updated even better motor. Free. I will even include free shipping. I will also need some info on your bike, and some pics to post showing the bike, motor and winner... I will make this offer until then end of this summer. or until a winner comes forward..Which ever comes first..Thanks..and let me know if there is anyone up to the challenge !!!! and remember... thats Dax !!!!!!

it does have to be one of your or the ones that have been sold by you?

and what about mods when the motor was new?

like mine, I bought it used but the guyI bought it fromgot it new but never got it to run,but mine dose have rings , jug and piston that are not stock .

I think I just ansered my questin :(

P.S.i went out to get my mileage is 8279.1
1271_1271_Picture_005_2_1.jpg

The question should be not highest mileage, but who has gone longest without having to tighten a loose bolt :)

Well, that would be me apperently! I haven't had to tighten anything....yet.

I have had my motor for well over a year! I got mine in feb of 06 from dax. I have 35093798729357843432165983742398472k miles on mine.....

jk, I have like 1500 on mine...

ok...Still Looking....

This is on the Honor system. I will need the story behind the motor..How you were able to accumulate the mileage, and at least one witness to verify the milage. Once I can verify this information.. That person will win a New Dax 70cc Type D motor !!!!! I only have one motor to give away.. So..there will be one lucky winner. So..Get out there and Ride !!!!!! and....While you are at it...Enjoy the ride......

Cutoff Date.

Dec 31st 2007 is the Cutoff Date. Or when someone wins..Which ever comes first.. With some of the mileage reports, I do not think we will make it to 31DEC07. I am sure someone will win soon. I know some guys that ride a lot for sure...

Well, I've got two of them, so I can't get the highest mileage on one.....They demand equal time! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back