loooowrider

P

psuggmog

Here is a picture of a bike frame I built around 1995. I have been thinking of motring it, but where to put the motor? mid frame is out, rear mount/ that would put the engine right by my ear. electric? too short range and too heavy, front wheel? heavy steering. Maybe a motored pusher trailer.

B

Butch

Similar to my recent build except you don't have room for the motor. It may not be the coolest lookin bike but it is a very comfortable ride.

I guess if it was me I'd put a rear mount engine on your recumbent. The noise of the R/S motor really isn't too bad.

I gotta get these bikes painted one of these days but I'm havin too much fun ridin.

srdavo

Nice designs, guys.....

Have I mentioned how much I like the bents ?

how can I motor up this 20" rear wheel & make it run 30 mph?

a motored trailer? hmmmmm... :unsure: ....let's talk, guys.

L

locoWelder

darn zombie heads all over the place!
nice Meridian, I've built that one also (sold it on ebay for 675.00 last year)
right now i'm building a trike for Brad to put up on the site, I've also built the delta wolf,overkill (witch I'm going to put a 70cc motor and a jackshaft on) and 3 kyotos( I rent them out to the snowbirds in the winter time here)

for those of you that are wondering what I'm talking about check out www.atomiczombie.com

S

sojudave

so that's what happened to the Cat in the Hat's bicycle. JK. That thing looks crazy, is it hard to ride?