Lost Nut

BrainPain

Local time
9:24 PM
Hello,
Ok today I rode my bike to test some adjustments The Domed nut that holds the clutch arm on was missing when I got Home I walked half the distance I rode and was really lucky I found the Nut. The big question should there be a washer or locknut?
Sizes would be nice to.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
LOL I have had some good luck finding stuff that fell off my bike too -- I built my first bike in the winter of 2018 and started riding it in the summer of 2019

One of the first things I lost and found

20210522_001337.jpg

Ya that's my cover for the carb, It took me about 30 minutes to find it -- Notice the hot melt glue holding it together that's because a car ran it over before I found it at the side of the road it still had the foam filter and the cage to hold it in when I found it and used for the rest of the year. (I have a new one now)

Lost a few bolts-
One that held my steering onto the stem -- did not find this one
One that held one of the back brake arms on -- Found it

The one that made me really laugh was when I lost the end cap for my muffler, I was about 30 Km away from home and I noticed a sound kinda like what happens when you blow air over a beer bottle and it changed pitch as my speed changed I had no idea at the time what was going on but the next day I noticed my end cap was missing and remembered within about a 5Km area where it started and I found it.

Back