Low revs rough High revs smooth

steveluppino

Local time
1:28 AM
Hello,

I been run a 2 stroke for a few week still experiment with mix. Last one today I add more oil and bike behave like title say. When let clutch out it almost choke the engine have to give lots throttle then get to cruise speed. When at speed it has good timing and throttle response and can accelerate to full speed at about 45km/h with smooth timing. But when release throttle a little slow to climb down the revs. Bike is still very rideable just need to run above mid speed to get smooth feeling and rough to slow speed. I feel novice to learn 2 stroke. I pick up scrap when I find. This about play with plug gap, fuel mix to me but maybe other factor. I like to hear from more impressions.

thank you. Not know what is this needle from float or thottle? and tell me what is groove please.

I talk mostly to find secret or skill to find good all through rev range timing for two stroke engine. My guess is there take lot time test ride play with plug gap, fuel mix and maybe other like float. But look complicated. Any suggest?

Very good paper, learn skill to set bike. I have run good miles with small plug gap and oil/fuel ratio I keep touching up oil part to mix to get smooth run on high speed. Mix with little more oil than average get less burn at low rev but let engine plug not overheat and maintain long run at high speeds.

Back