M48 rebuild no start

Sound pretty good to me! Bet it's going to be a blast riding around on it.

Took her for a couple test rides last night was a little cold but it ran pretty good. I still get nervous after 25 so I know it got up to that point appreciate you guys

Got to fix this mount a little bit better , starts with one kick choke on, how does she sound?
That sounds healthy!
I wouldn't know, I have my Operating system set to autoblock all tracking, info gathering, and spammy types of websites that the "photos.appgoo.gl" is just one of many,

I really wish people wouldn't use that app as a way of posting videos and pics because of this.

I wouldn't know, I have my Operating system set to autoblock all tracking, info gathering, and spammy types of websites that the "photos.appgoo.gl" is just one of many,

I really wish people wouldn't use that app as a way of posting videos and pics because of this.
It's quite litterally the google photo's server that was linked. Anything google is info gathering, which is why it triggers it.

This is what my screens looks like, Nice and clean with no crap to have to look at...lol...lol.

Screenshot_2022-12-31_11-29-40.png

Screenshot_2022-12-31_11-30-00.png

Back