MAB's obsolete soon?????

Expect this company and its technology to get bought out by some huge multinational and buried. They will not allow a water powered car to exist, all control of the first worlds population will be lost without the power for governments and corporations to control the fuel supply. Not to mention the fact that the large car companies have already invested billions into overly complex hybrid and hydrogen cars.

Expect this company and its technology to get bought out by some huge multinational and buried. They will not allow a water powered car to exist, all control of the first worlds population will be lost without the power for governments and corporations to control the fuel supply. Not to mention the fact that the large car companies have already invested billions into overly complex hybrid and hydrogen cars.

I believe that kind of stuff has happened in the past. I think there are too many people interested in and working on this very technology for it to NOT be developed and produced anymore. It's coming. The question is how many other markets will be affected by it? I know of (personally) another group here in the states working on similar technology but not for vehicles. They are working on obtainin a patent for the technology now in fact. I honestly believe it's coming......I don't think that it can be bought out or stifled anymore. Maybe I'm an optimist.....but that's what I think.

Warner

PS - Maybe Al Gore can take credit for creating this, too!

You conspiracy theorist crack me up. Why would anyone believe anything Reuters reported??? More unreliable than CNN or MSNBC!

You conspiracy theorist crack me up. Why would anyone believe anything Reuters reported??? More unreliable than CNN or MSNBC!

I'm not sure I understand your response. Are you saying that you don't believe this technolgy exists?

Warner

This is competing with me as I've developed pills that turn water into gas. One pill turns 5 gallons of water into 6 gallons of gas and I sell them for $100 a bottle + $39.95 S&H. Email your credit card info to:

hookline&sinker@snookered.com

yep you dont mess with the big 4 there is a guy here in texas that did build a engine taht was doing 100hp 450torgue put in a truck small one that was geting 85mpg the block and motor oiston and everything built by hand

well he presented it to the big for and yes they boght it out for 5mil

well they never used it they whent and destroyed it so no one could see it or find out how to use it and it was on normal pump gas

plus there was a man here in town that had a water type car him and the car are missing and no one knows where he whent just poof he was gone

Don't the laws of thermodynamics dictate that any energy required to break water down to hydrogen is going to be more than the energy output from burning hydrogen?

And why do we even need the technology when the reason we have issues with oil tend to be caused by consumerism dictating large vehicles when we could be getting over twice the gas milage on non-hybrid vehicles like europe does.

Don't the laws of thermodynamics dictate that any energy required to break water down to hydrogen is going to be more than the energy output from burning hydrogen?
Pretty much. The energy required to split water into hydrogen and oxygen can NEVER exceed the energy obtained from burning that same hydrogen and oxygen. Since electrical wires have resistance, and motors aren't 100 percent efficient, you can never get out as much energy as you put in. Otherwise, you would have a perpetual motion machine.

Back