Made some progress on the 1937 Airflow

J

JE

Finally found the the super rare tank I've been trying to find for my 1937 Shelby Airflow. Now I can take the bike appart and paint it the factory blue thats on the tank with red darts and white pin stripe.Also dusted the WHizzer off and took it around the block and the 49 Colson.I'll be picking up my 1936 Schwinn and 1938 Colson this weekend from my buddies house I've had them stored at. Got to take advantage of this dry wheather while we have it......lol

oops here are the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_3337.jpg
    IMG_3337.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_3338.jpg
    IMG_3338.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_3336.jpg
    IMG_3336.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_3335.jpg
    IMG_3335.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 443
Except for the Whizer there all staying pedel power. I've got another Airflow frame I'm thinking about building into a whizzer.

GOOD for you for keeping them as close to original as possible. It is Blasphemy to put a Chinese motor on one ! LOL

Yea the 1937 Shelby Airflow and my 1938 Shelby Flying cloud are getting restored so i can Take them to a concours Show up in Tacoma washington next summer.

Is that the Marymount show? It's just around the corner from my house, but always working weekends, kinda messes up my social time so I never get to go to that one. Always take the day off for the Old Bike Swap though! Sweet rides you have my man, very sweet rides.

Back