Magneto coil for 79 Pred

motormike777

Local time
4:54 AM
I need a spare!
Anyone know where I could go to shop for something like this?

Hopefully my description was enough.
It would be nice if replacement parts were more readily available...
Thanks,

-Michael

Thanks for that. Given your name you may appreciate my bike....storage compartment in frame using metal from a fold out chair. :D

Attachments

• 0129180001.jpg
    0129180001.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 0128182359b.jpg
    0128182359b.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 213
Looks like it will stop water, not hold water, and lose things on bumps... if you carry tools that are bolted together strap them down, literally the vibrations (just being in a box!) from riding vibrate the bolts/nuts on multitools, little bicyle tools that use a bolt to keep the swissers together. I had bought a riveted multitool to go in the box and the other special tool went to a vest pocket..

On a positive note the storage would be a good place to put parts and tools while fixing the bike lol, better if you could somehow put a cover on it, I found a cargo net for motorcycles at walmart rather cheap, fitted well over a milk crate, you could impliment one of those as better containing device as the name implies. Look at what I did with chains over my tank, if it were me I'd throw the net right over it and the tank.

I hear you man.. It's been a handy tool tray that's for sure. Do you have a link to what you did with the chains on ur tank? I'll be mounting the original tank that came with the motor for my reserve. I have one of those nets that's a good idea. I'll use my reg bungees for my basket... I'll be toting things left and right.

Back