Magwheel hub question

IMG_20220202_174511184.jpg

IMG_20220202_174501618.jpg

Someday I am gonna add some screws to reinforce it. Someday.... prolly when it becomes an issue. The hassle is, when you have to remove the wheel. You need to unmount your brake caliper at those two bolts since it is attached to the wheel.

Ok. My in head schematic is becoming more clear now
Thank you everyone for your help since day one

Also damien- my bike is surely following in yours footsteps after reading your link posts there's a lot of things I either want or have that are exactly same as your as well. And I wasn't even trying to copy you on everything lol

And do I need the tool to put on this sprocket hub? I'll for sure need it for removal I believe but not sure on installation

Also damien- my bike is surely following in yours footsteps after reading your link posts there's a lot of things I either want or have that are exactly same as your as well. And I wasn't even trying to copy you on everything lol
Yeah but you gotta get wheels that frustrate the hell out of you if you wanna be a true MBer. Damien's are hassle-free, lol.

Zak who just answered your adaptor question, has actually seen my bike in person, and has also adapted ideas that he likes in my bike as well...lol...DAMIEN

And do I need the tool to put on this sprocket hub? I'll for sure need it for removal I believe but not sure on installation
you mean the freewheel? No tool needed to install. It just threads on and when you pedal it tightens it so you are fine. Maybe some antisieze if you wanna take it off in the future. You will need tools of some sort to remove it.

I got the same wheels as Damien now I'm just working on the frustration part

I'm also going to be practicing re lacing spoked wheels for my next builds or repairing friends rigs this summer but this bike is getting the good stuff 🤩lol

Yeah Damien has a pretty solid ride. Except when I did see it, it was broken, LMBO!!! We brought three bikes for the two of us to go on a ride... none were rideable.

I also have a Hyper frame identical to his I am trying to build. Sending my wheels back to BikeBerry, arrived damaged. Maybe it will be warming up a bit by the time I get to throw it together.

Back