Maintenance

Levimoody

Local time
5:50 AM
OK so today I was traveling long at about 25 miles an hour for about 20 miles. Now it is having a problem hitting 20 miles per hour. It was able top out at 34 miles per hour prior to my trip across town.. Do I need to clean the jets or why did I lose so much power? Also I wanted to know about boring put the jet to make it get more gas and maybe go quicker. Any insight?

First guess would be leak at head gasket. Maybe try re torquing head. If it was going 34 before the jetting is probably good. That is good speed for stock engine and if you go larger with the jet it will most likely start 4 stroking because with more fuel you need to get more air. Is it a stock engine or a modified engine?

Stock, I'm buying a 212cc predator today. What's the deal with the clutch? Torque converter is the way to go? Centrifugal will burn up. What's the stock clutch? Similar to a two stroke?

Your gonna tackle a big ugly monster you took the same steps I did found myself f***ed. Are you buying from Death Row bikes because theY mean it.
If you don't have the proper frame it's gonna kill you.
I saw many years ago a bicycle frame made from Harley Davidson that sits way low would work.
I can't hit the same speeds at the same place every time has something to do with sun spots half Moon quarter moon full moon and which way the wind blows

Im building on a budget, a $50 torque converter, $100 engine, $10 sprocket, $10 throttle, i had a question about a carb, will the engine come with a carb on it? Muffler? What besides the listed things will i need?

Back