Make some $$$ installing my GXH50 Nuvinci kit? Arkansas.

T

tfhudson

I am looking for someone in or near Arkansas who would like to make a few extra bucks installing my Staton Nuvinci Honda GXH50 Engine and Pedal shifting kit.

I bought it and then found out it comes with no installation manual.

Alternatively, the entire kit is for sale, with engine, gearbox, and Nuvinci hub prelaced into a 26 inch wheel. New and never used.

Thomas
501-412-7144

nuvinci

hello thomas,thats to bad about your kit,i would do it for a couple a beers.but im far.its not that hard to do.and once you do it,you will know it and you can make adjustments.i can understand i had a buddy get a kit and i ended up doing it.but i like setting these up.good luck whatever happens hopefully someone will live close by you.:cool:

Thomas,
I am sure, through the 'magic' of the internet & all the experience at MBc, We can talk you thru this build.

I have ZERO experience with the Staton chain-drive & NuVinci hub. But it is all about solid mounting & alignment.

If possible, post pics of your exact kit & the bicycle you plan to use & we can start there.

Members can post pics of their similar builds....maybe someone photo'd the whole process?

IMO, You have a bullet proof kit in your hands. It would be a shame to give it up on it, so soon!

also, there are several great builders in Arkansas!

It's not all that hard really, except for these torque reaction bars which are a pain in the arse to mess with IMHO.There are some instructions to be found at the Staton site,they are not the greatest for sure.Track down my thread of about a year ago.Sir Jakesus also has good info in his threads.Don't abandon ship yet.

It would be cool if someone made a you tube video of themselves putting their Staton chain kit drive together, or even some kinda pictorial.

Some of it might have to be censored,like h**y sh*t ,what now ?,
let's consult the tea leaves.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you can just take it -- one step -- at a slow time
before long -- it would be up and running !!!

there are many here who would enjoy sharing this project with you

no hurry is there ???

not like building an airplane....

MM

Jumpin ship.

Brand new, never used, never installed, Honda GXH50 motor, with Staton gearbox, pedal shifter kit, mounting hardware, Nuvinci Hub laced into double-walled 26 inch, 36 spoke wheel. Geared for best top speed. First $800 plus shipping gets it.

Contact me at tomhudsonphotography(at)gmail.com or 501-412-7144. Little Rock.

Back