Making Whizzer Exhaust Gaskets

It's people that contain ancient gene's that were thought to be extinct, like with neanderthal. Only certain genes type are accepted in the club though. An even more exclusive than that, only certain people with those ancient lines are allowed, not just anyone. Basically a rich peoples club, with thin skin. They think they are something special compared to the rest. Some weird people if you ask me.
What's a blue blood?

What's a blue blood?
Forgive me @Wrench for going off topic on ya here for a minute, but wanted to clear up a misconception here if you do not mind.

What is a blue blood is actually anyone that is descended from the kingly and nobility classes, notably of mostly European derivation...By said definition that would have at one time, made me a "blue blood" as well since im a direct descendent of the first High King of Ireland, Brian Boru...My avatar is my Families Coat of Arms.

Human Person said...(Now lets talk about the Nephilim.)........Karl Snarl said...(We bred them into our bloodlines. The blue bloods carry their genes. Not all blue bloods are apart of the club though.)
The Nephilim that Human Person and Karl Snarl refers to is another thing entirely...It refers to a race of "Mighty Men", (Also called giants, see pics in URL below), that were the offspring of "the daughters of men" with the "fallen angels" of Heaven that became followers of Satan according to the bible, in Genesis, the first book of the Bible, in chapter 6 starting with verse 4...This was just before the biblical flood that God had used to wipe out not only ungodly human kind, (except for "righteous" Noah and his family), but specifically the Nephilim as well...Normal humans would have been no match for them in a fair fight for anything...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...Did i say "a fair fight" ???...There would have been nothing "fair" about it whatsoever...lol.

Back