• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Man's best friend....pictures here.

G

Post away!

Doh Doh-70 pounds of loveable in the extreme, and the perfect alarm clock...licks my face until I get up at 5:59 on the dot every morning-

Croniebones...the tired old dog we rescued from the pound (photoshoppe "painting")-

Bubbs, the tyrant! This is a "photoshopped painting" too, the girls made him wear the bandana!

spunout

Puppies!!!! :mrgreen: i saw Call Me A Sap...awwwww :LOL: . right on, joe.

iRide Customs

Bikeguy Joe said:
Doh Doh-70 pounds of loveable in the extreme, and the perfect alarm clock...licks my face until I get up at 5:59 on the dot every morning-
Nothing better than man's best friend but does he know when your days off are??? :D

G

Actually all days are my days off...sorta. I work from home. He's really a good gentle alarm clock.

Lately I've outsmarted him by waking up at 5:30 and waking him up by licking his face. :LOL:

srdavo

Bikeguy Joe said:
Actually all days are my days off...sorta. I work from home. He's really a good gentle alarm clock.

Lately I've outsmarted him by waking up at 5:30 and waking him up by licking his face. :LOL:

hahahaha
:LOL:

Stan4d

This is just to good to be left in the dusty files of old threads....I love the pics....I also wonder, did the dog get wise and start waking at 5:20.

Saddletramp

My Little Girl

This is my little dog "Brownie". She inspects all of my MB work. She has been an apt, dog, shop dog, junkyard dog, homeless dog, and now a shop dog again, I love her like a child

Attachments

mikem

Before & After

This is my dog Tom ... before and after he found out we were out of Milkbones. :laugh2:

Attachments