Manual disk brake calipers to hydraulic disk brake calipers

Lmao smart azz, but yes I'll attend your mono-tone class tonight!!!😂🤣😂😜
GOOOOOD...lol...We will use the 1st grade reader that I had to use back in 1960, "Fun with Dick and Jane" book, and class will be held at, "Remedial Reading for English as First Language", room 101 at 7 PM, MST...lol...lol.

GOOOOOD...lol...We will use the 1st-grade reader that I had to use back in 1960, "Fun with Dick and Jane" book, and the class will be held at, "Remedial Reading for English as First Language", room 101 at 7 PM, MST...lol...lol.

You can no longer use those readers anymore because they don't teach the use of pronouns an individual wishes to identify as lol

You can no longer use those readers anymore because they don't teach the use of pronouns an individual wishes to identify as lol
I will forthwith tell "THEM" just what they can do with their "pronouns"...Bwahahahahahhaha...lol.

To me it's either He, She, or "IT."..lol.

I really can't stand how these "gender benders" keep flaunting this stuff in everyones faces...I don't see regular folks holding 'pride' parades, dances or pole dances for childrens "education"...I blame "Boy George", (girly man), for this...lol...lol..."Do You Really Want To Hurt Me"???...You bet I do "Georgy" Girl...lol.

I will forthwith tell "THEM" just what they can do with their "pronouns"...Bwahahahahahhaha...lol.

To me it's either He, She, or "IT."..lol.

I really can't stand how these "gender benders" keep flaunting this stuff in everyones faces...I don't see regular folks holding parades, dances or pole dances for childrens "education"...I blame "Boy George", (girly man), for this...lol...lol..."Do You Really Want To Hurt Me"???...You bet I do "Georgy" Girl...lol.

It's gone beyond gender; it also encompasses species as well.

Well, I finally went and did it...lol...I have been riding with manual cable actuated disk brake calipers for over a couple years now for about 1500 miles in total.

I bought a pair of hydraulic disk brake calipers from Amazon.com and put them on my bike this late morning, to early afternoon.

It's is just a direct replacement manual caliper to hydraulic caliper, nothing to recapitulate or having to adapt anything to do this.

These calipers have the hydraulic fluid already in them and are still used with your existing brake cable setup to actuate the hydraulic cylinders.

I just came back from a 10 mile test run with them and I can report that there is a dramatic difference in slowing and stopping power when pulling on the dual brake lever control.

I'm glad I bit the bullet and bought these for safety reasons, which was my motivation in upgrading my bikes systems...I was also sure to order a four pack of replacement brake pads while I was at it...Here is what I bought and put on, so far, very satisfied with the results.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3941808095...var=662758498645&widget_ver=artemis&media=SMS

This is what I got and I can bring the rear end up if I'm not careful I love it because I know I can stop fast as possible I love slamming them sometimes to stoppie

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I TOO JUST recently purchased the Zoom line pull hydraulic brake set. Compared to the regular cable pull brakes they are far better. Exactly the stopping power I needed. The zoom brakes are double piston activated meaning the pads clamp the rotor from both sides. The safety I was needing 20221218_022236.jpg20221218_022302.jpg

Back