Fabian

Local time
2:24 AM
Unklmarman3.jpg

Unklmarman1.jpg

1280px-Unklmarman2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Fabian.
I hear Augie banned you from MAB. Well done!

Ok now you gave Butter Bean a full interrogation on his ban so let's hear yours' Fabian about MAB. LOL. Great looking bike and cool videos.

Let's just say that Augie is 'occasionally' a short tempered 'what you do to
pull start an engine'.

" We few, we happy few who on Saint Crispin's Day.
can say we were banned by Augie."

@ rawly old

Well, i can say that i most certainly have been banned from Augie's forum, but it's a most strange set of circumstances because Augie was asking for information pertaining to another forum member sending divisive emails to other forum members. It just so happened that i "received" one of those emails, and at Augie's request to present any information (if anyone happened to receive it) i simply posted a computer monitor "print screen" of the email in Outlook Express. It must be remembered that i was "asked" to present that information, and i did so in the public forum, as i don't like keeping secrets. The consequence of presenting Augie with the information that "he" asked for resulted in an immediate ban.

Strangely, i have never been previously banned for presenting information at the request of the site owner - a most strange reaction from Augie that still leaves me scratching my head.

Hey Fabian, can i add a pic of my buddy Ron's Monark Super Twin?
Thanks buddy!!

Ray

Attachments

• DSCN2853.jpg
    DSCN2853.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 866
Well Fabian,
He must have a short memory; he called you a spammer. Funny,
At least I legitimately tweaked his vanity.

Back