marysville,chico,oroville,sacramento cali

Local time
7:26 AM
so im new to all of the mb fun im starting my build in a week or so so i ask the question is there any1 in my area that does this i say we get together and go on a little trip to chico or sac or something :cool: maybe even a chapter or something after a bit just lookin for some peeps in this area

hey...hope you get a group of Mb'ers together...last year we were 4 at our rally and now look at it lol...have fun and enjoy the ride...

hey thanx i too hope to get some people together im sure its alot more fun with a few people to ride distances so do you know if there will be any rallys or anything close to ca

Hey there,

I am from Chico and look forward to getting together for a ride sometime. I just made a rack on my motorcycle trailer (the trailer I pull with my motorcycle) to carry the MB. Count me in on any plans, schedule permitting.

Keith

look in members section for home city, although there must be alot of us in witness protectio programs because wont say where they live, maybe they are embarassed about it.

Back