Massive frame. How do I mount a predator 212?

212s are awesome, I wouldn't hesitate to build one but probably not as a first motorized bike.

It will really make obvious the short comings of most pedal frames...wheels, hubs, tires, frames, chains, sprockets, etc all will wear or break quicker on a 212 than a 2stroke, 49cc, or even 79cc. The extra weight also required better brakes.

Just to let you know inspector can be a little out there. He means well.

Best bet is to post some pictures. Plenty of experience around to help.
Ok. I thought that the reply was a little dramatic (no offense to him)
I have a 212 powered minibike with a stage 1 kit. It's a mid '70s Trail Horse. I plan to restore that later.
I'd imagine that I could handle the power.
I am certain that the "experts only" thing won't affect me at all. I am 15, and I have been working on heavily modifying classic cars for quite a while, and I know how to do the light fabrication that would be required to make this kit work.

All i gotta say is your 15 just keep in mind experience is wisdom dont under any circumstance underestimate a 212 or any of these engines really it dosent take much of an impact to permanitly paralize or kill yourself on accident ATTENTION to detail is key to success and wear as much protection as possible in my eyes these things are motorcycles just modernized replicas of ones before motors where as far advanced as they are now so wear a helmet a good one i dont put my melon inside anything worth less than $100 and ride like everything else on the road is trying to kill you and invest in good lights and hydraulic brakes

Back