• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Master Link

F

Fishinglie

Anybody know where we can find master-link for these 80cc kits. Might even consider next day. I'm located in GA.

M

mickey

Lowe's carries many sizes of master links and half links in the fastener section.

F

Fishinglie

Sorry

I realized i placed it in the wrong category so i tried to re post in the correct one.

F

Fishinglie

Lowe's no longer carries them. I also checked Granger and they didn't have anything. Any other suggestions.

drimpact

Try any Quality bike shop. A 415h bike chain is just a hair wider than the kit chains, but the master link will work.

L

likemyspoiler

something to keep in mind, I switched to bmx chains on both my 2 & 4 stroke bikes & works much better. I have no more chain streching, much smoother & quieter. also allows for more clearance at rear tire & frame. I have about 500 miles on one of my bikes since switch & still has not streched. bmx chain fits with no mods. 415 chain doesn't fit sprokets that great anyway!