Maximum Operating Temps, Etc...

When your done entertaining yours, come to my house and entertain mine as well...lol.

Be careful though, they are all wild feral cats I rescued from the great outdoors...They love me but I can't guarantee how many claw and tooth puncture wounds that they will inflict upon a stranger...lol.

View attachment 177339

View attachment 177340

View attachment 177341

View attachment 177342
Good lookin kitties right there. I rescued one from the wild once, my father caught him in a racoon trap and didn't know what to do with him. I took him home and he was tame within ~30 minutes. But he hated any other humans than me and my fiancee. We already had 3 so had to give him up to another family. Miss that little bastard.

Attachments

• 20210131_205939.jpg
    20210131_205939.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Resized_20201117_220449.jpeg
    Resized_20201117_220449.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 83
Looks like a little cartoon character
He is a giant goof, and a demon, and the most lovable at the same time. Mystery of cats. He is actually my fiancee's cat, I should have clarified. But he is the best of cats.

This is the one I saved.

I called him Steve, for Steve French. If you don't know the reference it's not worth explaining.

EDIT: Is there a pet thread here ? Many forums I've frequented over the years have a pet thread.

Attachments

• 616777838.jpg
    616777838.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 616779399.jpg
    616779399.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 79
I like cats. If I had a house with a yard, I'd get a dog too. But I've always had cats since I was little. My first cat I trapped in my front yard when I was like in 6th grade and forced it to become my friend. Snowball...

I have two cats today. One I got from someone that saved him from a carrier on the side of the road. I suspect he fell off someone's car that forgot they put him up there? This cat doesn't give a crap about anything. I can bang symbols next to him and he doesn't care. He cares so little that I thought he was deaf. I know he isn't deaf cuz when my alarm goes off in the morning he walks on my face to wake me up. Even if I shut my alarm off and lay back down, he will make sure I wake up. Like he knows or something...

His coat sucks though. He will look like a straggly stray minutes after I brush him. Now I get him shaved every fall and spring.

This other cat was a stray that's had her ear clipped, so she's spayed. It took me three months just to get her to come inside. It's been about 8 months now and she's still a mainly outside cat. When I get home from work she's waiting under a bush. She won't come out until I come inside and close the door. Then after a minute, I'll open the door and she's right there running in. She's weird all around. I can't touch her unless she asks me to. But when I get in bed, she jumps up there with me and Frank. She sleeps in the house and is out the door when I leave for work.

thispicturemademegetanewphone.jpg

It is a bad picture. This picture made me realize one of my camera lenses is cracked. Man I spent too much time in here. I'm gonna need a plunger

In the video with the first cat, I was trying to get a close look at its paws...by chance do all four paws have a lot of hair growing all around his paw pads???...Also, if you feel around his paws, does he appear to have webbed feet???

If so, I can tell you what you got there.

Ps...He probably has a thick undercoat and a very silky top coat as well.

yeah I think his feet are webbed. He likes me to massage the webbing. Damn is this your cat? :ROFLMAO: I think it is a ragdoll. This cat doesn't give a crap. I bathe him on a plastic table with a water hose. I shop-vac him. One time, a french bulldog stuck it's nose in my door. My cat walked up all calm and slow. Got to the dogs nose like, "Hey there" and all of a sudden went Mike Tyson. Poor dog had a bloody face!

yeah I think his feet are webbed. He likes me to massage the webbing. Damn is this your cat? :ROFLMAO: I think it is a ragdoll. This cat doesn't give a crap. I bathe him on a plastic table with a water hose. I shop-vac him. One time, a french bulldog stuck it's nose in my door. My cat walked up all calm and slow. Got to the dogs nose like, "Hey there" and all of a sudden went Mike Tyson. Poor dog had a bloody face!
You have a cat that, while it is not a pure bred, is about 85% "Maine Coon" cat...They don't care if you hang them upside down by their heels...Also extremely lovable, huggable, like to have their paws massaged, and yes, they will do that very calm and nonchalant thing and then go all ape on a dog or any other animal it may not like as well...lol.

The fourth cat in my pics, the black and white one I rescued, I knew was a Maine Coon as everytime I went out to feed him he would flip over for a tummy rub, follow me all around the yard in the "heel" postion, just like a dog, and take walks around the blocks with me and never straying away from...He also invited himself into my home after a few weeks and claimed my queen size bed...lol...Deosn't even want to go outside anymore...lol...Right now he is sleeping at my feet while im typing this...lol.

yeah I think his feet are webbed.
The paw pad hair and the web feet are actually snow shoes for a Maine Coon cat...They also would rather be in a cool environment, like an air conditioned house, They are not to thrilled with our desert heat at all...lol.

Back