Maximum Operating Temps, Etc...

Maybe he's partial maine coon...

Cats can be buttholes, terrible pets, but they can be awesome pets too. They have a such a wide variety of temperaments. I prefer them over a dog simply because I work a lot and dogs require a lot more attention... I can leave my cats at home for 9, 10, 11, 12, hours at a time and they are fine. Sure they WANT the attention but dogs NEED the attention... I've always wanted a retriever of some kind... maybe someday!

How often do y'all check your motor mounts? I was surprised to find my motor vibrating more than usual today... when i got home (slowly) I discovered my motor was a bit looser than it should be.

How often do y'all check your motor mounts? I was surprised to find my motor vibrating more than usual today... when i got home (slowly) I discovered my motor was a bit looser than it should be.
I hope your using lock washers as well as blue locktite when your putting thos suckers on...Now that I do that, they always stay tight for me.

Yeah... I did use blue locktite and lock washers. I'm a little nervous about cranking them down though as I don't want to break a stud...

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back