Mb09 Ride Out Tampa Bay ??

Kaw,
Thanks for the PM. Haven't been around much since I have'nt really had my MB. Started off with a bang and due to bike (not motor) problems, just about gave up. I found and am rebuilding a HD newsboy bike but I don't think it will be ready for the rally. But maybe I could put the motor back on the old bike and give it one last go. Probably will do it in, BIGTIME. I'll keep up with this thread and see what goes.

Hey Stealth,
If you see a Clawhammer on TRF, that's my son. His 240 is keeping him broke and always guessing what the next thing to go wrong is. haha
WC

Thanks for the invite kaw, but I am going to pass this year. I dont want to be on the roads in Tampa on a MB with all the traffic, and tourists that the Super Bowl draws. Maybe next meet........

Actually, it's St. Petersburg at the end of January.
The entire St. Pete Grid for the most part has speed limits of 30mph, Gulf Boulevard 25mph, not to mention we will be in a big pack and very noticeable, but, suit yourself. This is exactly why I built my bike. To cruise the urban roads where speed limits never top 40mph.
I've rode a bicycle on these same streets for years.

I'm still here...

'BrettMavriK

Thanks for the invite kaw, but I am going to pass this year. I dont want to be on the roads in Tampa on a MB with all the traffic, and tourists that the Super Bowl draws. Maybe next meet........

All right Alex! You make #9 that has said they will make it or try to be there. So far it looks like a good turn out.

I will be riding my mongoose 46cc, 5.5+ hp.

Attachments

• 08-06-08_1651.jpg
    08-06-08_1651.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 234
  • 08-06-08_1650.jpg
    08-06-08_1650.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 233
i'll be there i just got my bike straightend out...thanks kawai for gettin this all set up...i've had a bunch of stuff going on lately and i just now got my bike set back up :)....i'm gonna be picking up the trike soon and settin that up soon. i might have a bike and a trike out... if tthe trike is done it'll be a monster w. no peddles and a wheelie bar!

Back