Mb09 Ride Out Tampa Bay ??

After this run and the exposure we get,
we'll have 30 minimum on the next.

'BrettMavriK
"Everything Is Possible, If You Can See Beyond The Invisible...."

yeah i am trying to get mt girl situated with a bike so that may make 14. I broke down on this route last weekend and there was a cool guy that managed a ihop, i bet he will be shocked when he sees all these guys riding. but I ride these streets often and its a cool route.

I'll be there but i need a new wheel.....i almost got hit by a car...i was doing 35mph here in new port richey along the water, and the car swerved in front of me i turned the handle bar, the fender caught it and the cheap ****ty metal wrapped around my wheel and i flipped the bike....broke the rear motor mount, i left the fender n headlight and taillight on the side of the road....my backwheel is bent horribly....i've got my rear mount situated by tightening it up more.

Hey, Kawasaki

Was it you who registered and got a plate for your bike?
I was wondering what you went through to get it and do you think there are benefits to having it as opposed to not.

Thanks in advance

'BrettMavriK

I rode from Lakeland to Tampa today just to feel it out and get aware of the routes.

I took Knights Griffin Rd from Polk, and it connected to a few small backroads in Temple Terrace which took me to 301. Ride was good, I got a bit lost on the way back at first, but was fine after a while. I lost my speedometer on the way home. :(

I rode in Downtown Ybor on 7th st, and around town checking it out. It's not an easy route, but it's very doable for sure. Riding Hwy92 (Hillsboro Ave) was hard because of a lack of shoulder/bike lanes, and I had to ride the ROUGH sidewalks. I also got to play around in the skateboarding park and ride on the banked curves! Also the skateboarders there wanted to check out the bike.

Thanks Kawasaki999

Last edited:
Back