MBc Bike Of The Month-September '07

ok, guys, i think we've settled down enough to get this bad baby back on track...i'll warn you now if the entry procedure isn't followed, you will miss out...my inbox is packed lately...

----------------------------------------------
MotoredBikes.com Bike Of The Month Rules:

one entry per member

member must be active & have an "introduce yourself" thread

entry must be a power-assisted-bicycle
(i.e. power-assist and functioning pedals...sorry, but B-o-M has to be a full-blown MB)

entry must be owned by the member

any one owner/member may only win once in any calendar-year

to enter (pay attention, please)

send only one full-bike side-shot to augidog@motoredbikes.com

use bike of the month entry as the subject line
(i have a filter to put the entries into a special folder, if it's not in the folder, you're not entered)

include your MBc username in the message body
(no username, no entry)

i will be accepting entries until midnight (pacific time) on thursday, august 16th

voting will begin on monday, august 20th, and run until midnight (pacific time) on thursday, august 30th

the winning MotoredBike will be placed in our top banner for the month of september, and the owner will receive a graphic "trophy" to keep forever & ever 8)

-----------------------------------------------

alright, motoredbikaholics...show us whatcha got!!!

-----------------------------------------------
EDIT: i'm hearing of email error messages, if you get one, then PM me your entry using the same subject-line

so, since l won in june, l can't enter till next year for a another bike l have?:confused:, dam it, whats with all these rules:rolleyes: who runs this place? augie:cool:lol. l was hoping for a dynasty,but no such luck.........later

with over 450 members and more to come, it's the only way we could figure out that would be fair, 'vinnie...i know you don't really mind :)

besides, you and 'kronic already established yer own mini-dynasty anyways :p

i got 3 entries today 8)

Just a question : do we get to see the bikes already entered as they are entered or do we have to wait to see what is entered when the voting starts?

Just a question : do we get to see the bikes already entered as they are entered or do we have to wait to see what is entered when the voting starts?
i'll collect 'em, then on sunday night/monday morning, i'll post all of them in username order, along with a poll...you have a week to vote, so take your time and look'em over real good.

we got about a dozen for the june BoM, some nice ones, too. it wasn't a cakewalk for vinnie's bike, oh no...there were a lot of votes (50?) for a slap-together contest, and it got tight during the last day...

i have 5 entries now 8)

to enter (pay attention, please)

send only one full-bike side-shot to augidog@motoredbikes.com

use bike of the month entry as the subject line
(i have a filter to put the entries into a special folder, if it's not in the folder, you're not entered)

include your MBc username in the message body
(no username, no entry)
someone isn't paying attention...i have a pic, no username, and no time to search the forum to find out who it is...resend a valid entry please.

lol I went to take a picture of my bike today and had everything all set up with the perfect background and then when I went to take the picture, my camera was out of batteries. :(

Back