*MBc/MBRA National Rally! Ocean Park, WA August 30-31 '08*

yahoo! a real get down wammer jammer of a motoredbike hoedown! awopbopalobopbalambamboom i just peed my self! i doubut ill be able to sleep much till then either!!:LOL:

The clouds have lifted some this morning. It's lookin' a lot better for small planes tomorrow. Cool!!!

The clouds have lifted some this morning. It's lookin' a lot better for small planes tomorrow. Cool!!!

Awesome! Can't wait to meet in person!So if yer bike is coming in to tacoma, and you'll be here tomorrow (thurs.) I may be able to assist you and mitch in retrieving the bike at the port, and see you off. I live in T-Town so let me know!

Stop talking about it, it only makes the waiting worse.....I got a little behind schedule last night assembling freewheels to cranks. Cripes - I'll double the effort tonight!

Gotta pack!

Black Sunshine is finished and ready to ride.
She's chompin' at the bit and rearing up, "Let's go now." she whispers seductively, "We could leave right now and ride through the night. We would arrive tomorrow night. Another adventure. C'mon, let's go. Climb into the saddle and squeeze the throttle; it's that simple..."
But I have to wait. I have to wait...

Back