MBc-OCEAN PARK- BBQ July '07

bbq

hey all...hope y'all can make it, that would be cool! the new job is a blessing! i am in the heart of long beach now at a pretty darn good steak house...it just opened 2 weeks ago so i am glad i will be in the de-bugging process. rode the bike 12 miles one way no prob...made it in 25 min...lol i make it in a car in the same amount of time heehee must be the 25 mph through town that makes up for the 50 mph on most of the way! keep cool tomorrow those who are not used to the heat, there is an advisory here in the pnw! gonna hit 90 tomorrow they called it a "heat low" from california...wow hope we don't fog up! doubt it tho...hope those of you in the interior like az don't wilt away stay cool all and happy motoring..
ps perhaps i will be able to ride without a jacket, gloves, scarf, and bright green windbreaker lol!
Ciao! :eek: :cool: :) :D :p [/code]

bbq

hey j.e. am looking forward to meetin ya at the bbq met dan & brutus when he brought augie back. oh yes & please bring lots of bikes!!my home is open to you all for anything you may need!

totally looking forward to seeing everybody.and i'm bust'n arse on another build so quay and i won't have to box over the one bike and who's gun'a ride :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
.........see ya there.........

Looking forward to meeting everyone.Could someone please PM me some directions or a address I can map quest.Thanks Justin

ocean park wa, intersection of vernon avenue & bay avenue, we'll meet ya there :)

ok, we need a head-count...

who's gonna make it?

when do you expect to arrive/leave?

do you want or need to stay overnight? tent, rv, sleeping bag space?

this is food (BBQ) provided/bring your own beverages...plenty of groceries available here.

the bbq!

hey gang ! ill be the crash truck for the bbq. just in case anybody has any problems other than augies anurizim from being way to giddy from excitement!but we all know theres not goin to be any problems & were all gonna have great fun!!!i have many great resources for future events as i have been the water guy here for years & know all the neat nooks & crannys. one being a home owners assoation club house & picnic grounds bordering loomis lake. it rarely gets used & whould be a great place to base from. it has all the amenitys & hot showers! it whould be great to coinside with high profile end of the world rod run labor day weekend!what a great time to be ambasadors & get others involved!its one of the largest rod runs on the west coast! p.s. we rock 8)

I'll be there early Sunday Morning.What time do you want to meet up and what should I bring for the BBQ.I might come up Saturday night and find a spot to take a nap for a couple hrs.

Back