MBs a "chick magnet"?

You're not missing anything.
Sturgis is mostly a bunch of weekend warriors that haul their rarely ridden harleys/indians on trailers, so they can make a bunch of noise to show how "badass" they are, then go back to driving cars and pushing pencils at home.The South Park that makes fun of harley riders puts it best, anybody trying that hard to get attention is g.a.y.,... not homosexual, but fanny-pack g.a.y.
A must see episode.

You're not missing anything.
Sturgis is mostly a bunch of weekend warriors that haul their rarely ridden harleys/indians on trailers, so they can make a bunch of noise to show how "badass" they are, then go back to driving cars and pushing pencils at home.The South Park that makes fun of harley riders puts it best, anybody trying that hard to get attention is g.a.y.,... not homosexual, but fanny-pack g.a.y.
A must see episode.

Ah sure I know the type, you get them anywhere though. Acting the hard man but really they're just flushing money down the drain so they can pretend to be bad ass. Then its back to the Audi Q7, desk job, water cooler, netflix and fawning over the latest iProduct.

Who goes to Sturgis to look at the dudes? The place is the epicenter of 2 wheeled chick magnetism, lol.

Last edited:
More like "who goes to sturgis??", loud obnoxious vehicles of any kind are just annoying.I put all kinds of mods on my little Tanaka as I don't want to be a pain, or get grief from the popo, and those motorcycles that sound like a semi with the jake-brake on go by and I wonder why I bother.
If I want to see women in large numbers I'll go to a Rainbow Gathering, but even fully nude hotties after a while start becoming a row of corn "oh another naked hot chick, whatever".After about 100 the luster wears off.

Yup, I'll take a natural beauty, over a make-up slathered perfume soaked "material girl" any day of the week.They would be more likely to bike with you as well.

I've got to gets me to one of these gatherings

Better trade your MB for a unicorn. Peace brother, lol

220px-Rainbow-in-water-line.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Gathering

Back