MBs a "chick magnet"?

Obsess much? LMAO
Nawww, .For someone who laughs out loud after everyone of his own comments I can see how my statement would be funny.
Though not an obsession I still want to see your motorized bike, aren't you proud of it??
Pic of bike! Pic of bike!

Last edited:
Here's why I think Richard H is Oldbob.I got a personal message from him I in no way provoked.I only disagreed that sturgis was something to see.Look over this thread, did I provoke ire??
Rich's message:
Richard H. said:
Uh oh, I think someone still has sand in their *****. This must be really important to you, stalking internet forums looking for somebody to argue with, so have at it.

BTW, it's really alright to come out of the closet, LMAO

Better trade your MB for a unicorn. Peace brother, lol

View attachment 47985

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Gathering

OK story.I was at that gathering, Michigan 2002.It was a horrible site, 100% humidity 100 plus temps.It didn't cool of until 3am and it was light by 5am, and water was super scarce.I still had a blast.
If you don't like walking or camping a gathering is not for you.If you're out of shape you'll never make it to center meadow.At the Utah gathering I was 10 miles from the van.
And no need to bring unicorns/fairies/gremlins/trolls, there are plenty there.

Ahhh, here we have a problem because as much as i like nature, i like to keep it at arms length; preferring to stay in 5 star hotels/motels. I'm also fond of ladies being dressed like ladies and to smell deliciously nice and having a stable surface to walk on that befits a set of outrageously expensive Louis Vuitton shoes (because i forgot her birthday assembling a bicycle engine), not to mention other things (that i can't mention here) being graced with pristine presentation.

This would be a tall order when water is scarce and access to full laundry facilities are non existent and a finely polished terrazzo floor is no where in sight.

Last edited:
Ahhh, here we have a problem because as much as i like nature, i like to keep it at arms; preferring to stay in 5 star hotels/motels. I'm also fond of ladies being dressed like ladies and to smell deliciously nice and having a stable surface to walk on that befits a set of outrageously expensive Louis Vuitton shoes (because i forgot her birthday assembling a bicycle engine), not to mention other things (that i can't mention here) being graced with pristine presentation.

This would be a tall order when water is scarce and access to full laundry facilities are non existent and a finely polished terrazzo floor is no where in sight.
Doesn't sound like it's for you, but remember you can't gauge highs without lows.
Story: I took a citified friend to the Pennsylvania Gathering, he was walking the muddy trail in sandals and stark-white socks.A bro sitting on a large boulder off to the side stated "SIR,... those socks AREN'T going to make it!" before the last sound of his statement died, my friend stepped into a mudhole at least 3 feet deep, as he pulled his foot out there was a massive sucking sound, it pulled both sandal and sock off his foot.I got a heck of a laugh when he stuck his whole arm in to get them.
He also wore Dr. Martins as hiking boots, not realizing nice boots aren't for walking.With all the boot sliding he did the bottoms of his feet FELL OFF!I kid you not, his soles completely blistered and he peeled the skin away, leaving him with baby-pink tender feet, and needed a cane.It's not for the weak, and I love how it weeds them out.

Yes sir, that would weed me out in about 30 seconds.
I'm in no way saying that the Rainbow Gathering wouldn't be an awesome experience, but it might be more enjoyable if you are chemically enhanced.

They don't hurt, and you be hard pressed to find anyone who wasn't illegally or legally chemically enhanced these days, in or out of a gathering.

I don't have any issues with that sort of thing and will agree with you that these days most people are legally or illegally chemically enhanced, be it Ben Johnson, Flo Jo or Lance Armstrong, and they will be remembered for going really, really fast on a set of legs, regardless of the hoo-ha over "cheating", of which everyone around them was doing the same thing.
Cripes, even (elite level) classical musicians are on performance enhancing drugs and many of our (so called) leaders have their face buried in powder, and that's before we get to the entertainment industry.

They don't hurt, and you be hard pressed to find anyone who wasn't illegally or legally chemically enhanced these days, in or out of a gathering.

Well, I guess that rules me out. Too close to edge of reality already to need a push. :) I'm one of those guys who checks the wind direction so I don't have to smell burning weed when I camp.

Been to a few Rainbow gatherings in NorCal. There's a nice one on the South Fork of the Sacramento River near Mt. Shasta. I'll be there for that one. Love playing music in a big circle with twenty guitars and a bunch of drummers. And hippy chicks like to "rock" all night.

And, btw, I just go barefoot.

I don't know about a chick magnet, but I have come out of Walmart, or Mcdonalds and had two or three people standing around looking at my bike, and when I go to unlock it I get the usual, did you build that, how fast does it go, and whats the gas mileage.

Back