mecanical twiddlefreaks,& gizmonuts unite!!

W

wavygravy

hi gang! as with the the majority of us my first glance at a motored bike was a wizzer when i was a kid! i have been rideing & raceing many things sence mostly things of the 2 wheel nature.i come from a very long line of of motorcycle & gizmo nuts.in my younger years it was go fast all the time, now just ocasionally & these motored bikes offer a way to slow down a bit & see whats goin on as ya go by!i have owned & built countless motorcycles & such over the years & these are a way of twiddling affordably!last project was racing pocket bikes & setting up track with private owner.you guys rock!!

howdy, neighbor...i sure i hope i get that call for my help (i.e. drink beer & supervise) on a new build real soon :)

welcome to the MBc 8)

Whassup Wavy !!

Washington sure is represented now. Maybe Tom oughta add State Flags to the Profile Dealio ! Enough of you RainForesters to do a Death Race like the Arizonians !!

Hi from a fellow Ocean Parker...

Hi...auggieDog is here with me now and we were just checking out the forum together...I just informed him that I purchased an 80cc engine on line...welcome to the forum and well be seeing around town on your motorized someday...I have found a good hook up see Hermossassa Viking's post it...happy trails man...
:D
Quay

Greetings fellow Washingtonian! Hailing ya' from T-Town (Tacoma).
Hey Auggie, we got enough people now to really do a decent sized ride if we could coordinate it and get folks to show up! Heck, I'd bet we could get dome of our Oregon & Idaho neighbors there too, if the event were big enough. Maybe have different 'events' and a swap meet, along with the ride around (like the poker run idea, but expand it as well...)
Food for thought, maybe we can all discuss it more in the Let's Ride forum...
Anyway, good to meet ya there wavygravy!

I knew when I saw your nic that I would like you, and when I saw title of this thread I was assured of a fine attitude :LOL: :LOL:

I think he was the kewlest guy in the woodstock movie...I think he was a merry prankster too, wasn't he?

azkronic said:
I think he was the kewlest guy in the woodstock movie...I think he was a merry prankster too, wasn't he?

I have a wavy gravy album (remember vinyl records and turntables fellas?), and i saw him announce for the Grateful Dead in Eugene Oregon many years ago. Dig the Wavy Gravy...

thanks for the welcome gang!

the real wavygravy was the coolest he refused to grow up & conform & so do i!!my many nieces & nephews nicked named me that!they all live in canada where they still have real hippies! just got honda 90 goin & am lookin for a nice frame to start building motored bike!!looking forward to the big caravan ride!!

Ooh .. I'm down with the Wavy Gravy! :D
Not lucky enough to have an album, though.

Welcome aboard, Wavy!

All you folks are so far away from me. If I can get things together and a good bike running, maybe I can get my friends in OR and WA to put me up for a while so I can ride with y'all sometime.

The St. Louis area seems devoid of motorized-bike gurus. :???:

Everybody I've talked to just looks at me like I'm crazy.

Back