Memorial Day Weekend Riding

CENTURION

Local time
1:30 AM
It's a ghost town around here, everyone headed out of town for the weekend, and this equates to some nice empty streets and trails to ride the MB on. Already went through a tank and a half of gas since Friday night.

Attachments

• M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 54
  • M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 56
It's a ghost town around here, everyone headed out of town for the weekend, and this equates to some nice empty streets and trails to ride the MB on. Already went through a tank and a half of gas since Friday night.
What?! Nobody's dog to chase you? A dog chased me one day, I was too fast for him. So, I had to slow down and let him catch up, after a real good run he gave up. He finally realized I didn't have any hub caps for him to read off of.

What?! Nobody's dog to chase you? A dog chased me one day, I was too fast for him. So, I had to slow down and let him catch up, after a real good run he gave up. He finally realized I didn't have any hub caps for him to read off of.
I brake checked the neighbors Chihuahua and it ran face first into my rear tire. He had no idea what hit him

Have to go get some beer in a little bit on the Sidewinder, then fire up the grill and watch a war movie (Sisu). Looks like it'll be a good movie. I do have some really great news the new Monarch/Walmart gas station added 100% e-free gas pumps.

Went to my dad'a grave this AM (he was a WWII vet, passed 3 years ago at 96), then went on a nice quiet ride , Summer is on the way, weather is great here. Have a happy Memorial Day🇺🇸
Sorry for your loss.
My great grandpa (however I just called him my grandpa because I don't really talk to my grandpa) was a helicopter pilot and repairman during Vietnam. His helicopter got shot down 7 times over enemy lines and he got it back up and running every time. If I remember correctly his helicopter is at a museum in Portland, it used to be pretty close at the Warhawks air museum in the nampa/Caldwell area.

Went to my dad'a grave this AM (he was a WWII vet, passed 3 years ago at 96), then went on a nice quiet ride , Summer is on the way, weather is great here. Have a happy Memorial Day🇺🇸
My grandfather passed in '96 from brown lung due to working in cotton mills. He was a WWII POW in a German prison camp. Captured in the Battle of the Bulge. He told me trying to stop the tanks with standard issue firearms was like trying to stop a car with a water pistol.

Back