Memphis TN or nearby

sup ollicat. Do you have a working bike with motor? What kind? I went out that way to get a chain a few days ago. Were in Midtown and we go on rides every sunny day that we have bikes working.

woohoo!
nice to see another local person round here
I've only seen 3 motor bikes, 1 is mine and the other 2 are crazygringo's. have you ever seen a motorbike around here Ollicat?

Hey guys,

My bike is in fine working order. Problem is, I have 3 young kids and my wife doesn't let me out of the house much by myself. I have never seen another mb in Memphis. I feel like quite the loner. I get lots of looks from folks. I have found some good routes around C'ville and G'town. All of them involve staying off Poplar/ Germantown Pkwy.

I have a cruizer style bike with a DE friction drive.

well, we both have ex-wives, so we get plenty of riding time. we also both have the chinese 2-strokes and love 'em.
oh yea, gringo says you got a PM.
maybe one day we can all meet up some time.

Memphis Area MB Riders

Greetings to all, I'm from Jackson TN,the only other person I know of in this area with a motorized bike besides myself was a guy I saw on the news from up near Milan TN. He was riding his to and from work which was about ten miles one way. I just finished my second bike which is a 2008 Schwinn Windwood Cruiser with a 66cc two strock. My first bike is a 2007 Huffy Cantilever Cruiser with a 70cc engine.Every where I go people are always asking about it and admiring it. They are so much fun. I have pictures of the Huffy in the photo galley. Happy Riding.

Howdy from Southaven,Ms

Technically, I don't have a mb yet unless ya count pieces, that is. I'm building a antique type replica. Got a Magna mtb frame, a edger motor, and wayyyy to much time on my hands !!!!!!:devil2:

MB'er from Millington

Originally from Midtown. Have been MBiking on and off since the 60's. Both
gas and electric. front and rear friction. Frame and rack mounts. Most recent bikes I have are Tanaka/Gebe,Staton/Tanaka40cc and at present a Huffy Cranbrook with 49cc Haungshin in frame:helmet: Nice ride area in my:helmet: neck of the woods[Shelby Forest]

Back